In accessing or viewing any part of this Website, you agree
- ・not to use this Website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this Site by other users;
- ・not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this Website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person;
- ・not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this Website or attempt to transmit to or via this Website any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; and
- ・not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse information contained in this Website.
- 2.Proprietary Rights
- JICE is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this Website, and in the material published on it including without limitation all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, video media, artwork, design, structure and the arrangement thereof. The content and materials are protected by copyright laws and treaties in the world.
- You may view, print off, and download extracts, of any page(s) from this Site for your personal use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. No trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are to be removed in whole or in part.
- Material contained in this Website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without the prior written consent of JICE. In particular it must not be reproduced or exploited for revenue or profit.
- Owing to the nature of the Internet, JICE cannot guarantee that this Website or the other websites to which it is linked will be available to you. You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet.
- Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this Website was accurate at the time of publication, it is subject to variation at any time without notice and the material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- 5.ID and Password
- The Members' site request input of ID and Password to login by the authorized international students by JICE under the specific Higher Education Programs of the international students. Proper usage and maintenance of ID and Password are defined in the Rules & Regulation of the Members' Site.
Japan International Cooperation Center
Administration office of the website of "Education Japan"